A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Guild Hall

elexorien's chamber

Post 21

guina

*goes to his chamber to get weapons and then goes to the arena*


elexorien's chamber

Post 22

cinthorc

*walks in and picks up a bag from the floor filling it with various items from around the room, when he reached the chair he unceremoniously pushed the sleeping wolf cub to the floor watching as it landed and jumped straight onto his bed and curled up again. He smiled wryly deciding he'd have to sort the cub out soon before he got too out of hand before piling the clothes into the bag and heading towards the dinig hall*


elexorien's chamber

Post 23

cinthorc

*enters and picks up a spare pack from the chair; it already appears to contain some travel rations so he adds a spare set of clothes and a few other items to the pack before slinging it onto the bed, turning towards where he keeps his armour he quickly slips it on, the armour provides him with a sufficient amount of protection without severely hindering his movement. He checks his weapons over before setting them back down and sits on the bed stroking the wolf cub while he waits for more orders.*


elexorien's chamber

Post 24

cinthorc

*leaves for high council chambers*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more