Elder

0 Conversations

Back to the Main Page

3rd level in the Magicians Order

You are very powerful. Very powerful indeed. You have mastered just about any of the spells written in the old text. You have gained enough power within the Magicians Guild to be called a Mentor, and thus you get to train the incoming Apprentices and Novices. With this being said, the Townsfolk look at you as their savor from the evil beings that be, and sometimes may get a discount in there stores, or they may follow you if you ask them. There opinion is valued among many people even in there own cast.

Transportation: Got tired of your old horse yet? As being an elder you have the ability to go out into the wild, or just plain buy, a new animal. Although it has to be a certain type of animal, you yourself have to train it and tame it. Although its almost always a plus from your normal horse, as you get to move faster and people just look in awe at you.

  • Giant Wolf (When I mean giant i mean about 2 meters long)
  • Giant Elk
  • Giant Tiger/Lion
  • Unicorn
  • Mantiecore (with out wings, but if you keep it till Elder, it will have wings)

Class Training: Each class gets a new training each rank they move up. Elders gain the upper hand in battle now. They can take on many enemies at once, or summon up what they need.

  • Green = Master Level Healing, the spells you posscess can bring back people who are near death
  • Red = Master Level Weapons, your enchanting abilities are phinominal, your offensive spells are a little better
  • Blue = Master Level Magic, your barriers are powerful, you can cause massive meteor showers
  • Yellow = Master Level Elements, you can create massive storms of elemental power
  • White = Master Level Pets, you can summon up powerful beasts of Guardian Forces
  • Purple = Master Level Illusion, you can stun a enemy, or even turn them to do your bidding
  • Brown = Master Level of Death, the golem you create can be made out of metal, the poison/disease spells are extremely powerful

Weapon Specialty: At Elders level, if you still retain the orginal weapon you chose at the beginning of your joining of the Magicians Guild, you form a bond to that weapon. Say you chose a sword, at this level your sword retains a name and symbolic traits of your character...like if you are a elementalist...your sword will have your favorite element attached to the weapon, and you will be able to weild it in battle.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2470042

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more