Here are some very simple questions for you to ponder over. There are only ten of them, and
we have helpfully even provided the answers. Each question is a description given in dictionary
form about one of the three possible answers, all you have to do is sort out which of the three
possible answers is the correct one.
If you would like to send your answers to us here at we will give
you a mention in next week's edition. An email address has been handily provided for you below the
Cunningly Created 'C' Words
- expr. Astonishment. Is it?
- Shelter or shed for animals or birds. Is it?
- Hard red, pink or white calcareous substance. Is it?
- Butter-making machine. Is it?
- Unit of weight for precious stones. Is it?
- Small box for holding tea. Is it?
- French brandy. Is it?
- Small stoppered bottle for condiments. Is it?
- Sperated husks of corn etc. Is it?
- Perforated vessel used as strainer on cookery. Is it?
Send your answers to [email protected], please include
your h2g2 researcher name and 'U' number, so credit can be given where it is due.
Correspondence should be with me no later than Tuesday 23rd March 2004
Those that Deserve a Pat on the Back
Thank you for sending your answers, there was a great response, here are those all important
results. Well done to you all.
A Question of Age Answers
- Keanu Reeves (Actor)
- John Travolta (Actor)
- HRH Prince Edward (Royalty)
- Tim Henman (Tennis Player)
- Kate Moss (Model)
- Marvin Hagler (Boxer)
- Russell Crowe (Actor)
- Robbie Williams (Singer)
- James Cameron (Director)
- Johnny Herbert (Racing Driver)