Nottingham Trent University, UK Content from the guide to life, the universe and everything

Nottingham Trent University, UK

6 Conversations

Based in the centre of Nottingham, England, Nottingham Trent University, a former polytechnic, offers many courses to the people of England and around the world, who wish to study in a city with great nightlife and few police officers.

Crime levels in the city are among the highest in the UK, put don't let that put you off. In truth, students here seem to have little problem with crime... apart from the occasional break in. Although there is some stigma related to going to a former polytecnic, a degree is a degree; and, due to the convenient location of the University, many students place it as their first choice.

A wide and varied nightlife exists for students in the University, with nightclubs offering rock at Rock City, dance at The Bomb, and more cheesy music at The Palais. Many bars, pubs and clubs means that the city centre is heaving with students at weekends and on student nights at the various clubs in the city.

Nottingham Trent University is a good choice for any prospective student.

Faculties

City Site
Burton Street, Nottingham

  • Art and Design
  • Business
  • Construction and the Environment
  • Law
  • Economics and Social Sciences
  • Engineering and Computing

Clifton Campus
Clifton Lane, Nottingham

  • Humanities
  • Science and Mathematics

Clifton Hall
Clifton Village, Nottingham

  • Education

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Edited Entry

A241985

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written by

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more