A Conversation for Nottingham Trent University, UK

Surely not!!

Post 1

Monkey Boy

Nottingham is in fact the dark side of hell incase you are being duped by the propaganda of the writers of this page. Not only does Nottingham have an extremely high crime rate but the rate of crime against students has been rising for the last few years. Rock city is a dump!! The Bomb should be bombed and the other clubs are cheese'arama!!!!!. Notthingham Forrest.......Nuf said I think. Please, please , please I beg you all never settle for second best at Nottingham Trent. Come to BasingsToke. You might not get a degree but you wont get beaten up by norther muppets either!!!!


Surely not!!

Post 2

goldfish

rasberries to you. i like nottingham. when i was visiting universities, nottingham was the only city with any character. it's got a cool sort of victorian look to it. plus any university in the centre of town, with approximatly 200 (no, really) pubs within two or three square miles, is ok by me.


Surely not!!

Post 3

Monkey Boy

Nice one goldfish!! I'm just checking if there is anyone with any charactor in Nottingham. Obviously there is. anything for a bit of conversation anyway. I stick steadfast on the fact that Nottingham Sucks but hey!! we all have differing oppinions and thats what makes the world go round!!!!

Go to the beer pool/Whisky Lake sometime (not in nottingham)


Read this:

Post 4

dave

Nottingham has the highest ratio of females to males in the country at about 3:1, which ios a good enough reason to study here.


Read this:

Post 5

Researcher 133831

Well I hope you strike lucky but I fear YOU may not.

I used to drive past the Clifton Lane campus and see the glum look on the student faces waiting at the bus stop. I think they're all not entirely happy campers there!


Surely not!!

Post 6

Rocko

Nope, Notts is a great city - and in proof that most the students who come here love it, it also has the highest proportion of any city of students who stay here after they graduate. I was here ten years back and I still am, as are about seven of my close mates who I was at uni with. Friends of mine who live in London come up here all the time as the nightlife is good, the city is contained in a smallish area, there are shops and pubs for every taste...I love it. I'm sorry you didn't, but most people do.

Rocko.


Surely not!!

Post 7

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

Hey, Monkey Boy. I'm back to party with you. Bottled love for everyone. smiley - tongueout


Surely not!!

Post 8

Monkey Boy

Hello my lovely. Hope you're doing OK. I'm deep into the days work at the moment but needed a little light relief.

Alicat is the greatest.

Love,
Hugs,
Kisses,
Cuddles

Love Jason


Surely not!!

Post 9

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

Hi Babe,

I'm glad I found you (in many ways). This is the perfect place. Hardly anyone comes here. smiley - smiley I'm glad you're enjoying your work again. Even if you are really busy.

Is this place as bad as Reading? smiley - smiley

I'll see you in the funny pages, love. smiley - smileysmiley - tongueout

Love ya lots.

Ali*


Surely not!!

Post 10

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

Hi again, MB,

Just saying high. This place is full of love. smiley - winkeye

Ali*


Surely not!!

Post 11

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

HI BABE!,

I saw that you were online right now and I was hoping to get a message to you before you left. How are you? My heart skipped a beat when I saw your name! Mari-rae was asking about you just last night. The party from the beer pool is still going strong. I'll leave the link here. Maybe you could visit there. Everyone would be thrilled to see you. Oh how I miss you, my love. I have a big bottle of the purest love for us to share. I'll be right back with that link. Don't go away. smiley - winkeye

Love you more than anything.

Ali*


Surely not!!

Post 12

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

I think I missed you. :-( You've gone again before I could tell you how much I love you. I will leave the link to the party here anyway, and e-mail you ASAp. We're drinking and we are in the middle of the takeover of the planet Deimos. You know everyone there. :-) http://www.h2g2.com/F14181?thread=60514 Hope to see you there. Love, Ali*


Surely not!!

Post 13

Researcher 211505

Nott'm is BO SELECTOR!
Its got about a million pubs, some massive clubs; ISIS (ghetto kidz), Ocean (slappers+pimps) Luv Shak (cheeze, but kinda cool) The Works (massive + v.cool) Long island (cheep) the bomb (gay) and if youre legless you might stumble into the palais! + many more.

Its got the 4th best shopping (fact) which aint bad considering its got less than 300,000 people livin here. and nottm trent have over 99% of its students in jobs after 6 months!!!


Surely not!!

Post 14

alicat (Patron Saint of Good Taste)

Well Hello. How in the world did you happen upon this thread? How are you? I'm in Canada, near Niagara Falls. I've never been to England but my Dad's family was from London, and my aunt, a war-bride, was from Wigan. smiley - smiley

smiley - cat*


Key: Complain about this post