A Conversation for Comfort Corner Cyber Cafe

My Radio Revolution entry

Post 1

pamelamaesteg

Hi. I just dropped in, and saw the notice about my Radio Revolution entry. Thanks for putting it up. smiley - smiley Pamela


My Radio Revolution entry

Post 2

moved to new address

Hey Pamela,

Least I could do. You are the person that guided me here! Please, tell me what you want on the jukebox, 'cos no-one ever comes here and I feel like Billy No-Mates.

I made Comfort Corner for the R2 lot, when I landed at hootoo. At the time, I didn't realise that there were loads of brill places to go. Meantime, the R2 lot have dipped toes and decided that hootoo is not for them. Also, a person who was upsetting everyone at R2 has gone. Am very happy that the R2 people are comfortable where they were, again. I'm a newbie, and love hootoo. The CB is not for me. Goodness, I hope this makes sense!


Have you made anymore Guide Entries? If so, tell me and I'll put them on. Have you checked-out Essjaybee's account of her trip into the Romanian Mountains? How I wish I could write like she can. Essjay has sent me a few e-mails but her intelligence is profound and wacky, and my responses pale in comparison, so I say nothing [I'm not worthy]. What a woman!!! Go, Essjay!

Love Correne





Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more