A Conversation for Nebraska Researchers Forum (NeRF)

Welcome to NeRF

Post 1

Niten

Hi there!

I've noticed that there seem to be a large number of us participating on H2G2, and I thought it was high time we had our own place to gather . As you might have guessed, if you looked at my submitted entries I am in Lincoln (http://www.h2g2.com/A234875).

I'm thinking it might be fun to have a non-virtual gathering, if there is enough interest. What do you think?

-N.


Welcome to NeRF

Post 2

DJatLarge

Greetings Nerf!!!

I just moved to Tennessee from Lincoln a little over a year ago.
Of all the places I lived in Nebraska(all my life till now)....I truly miss Lincoln.
Good party town....and usually something to do almost any night of the week.

Just to let you know that there are more Huskers out here

DJatLarge


Welcome to NeRF

Post 3

Ender Wiggin

Well, apparently, there atleast three of us here.


Welcome to NeRF

Post 4

DJatLarge

As a good researcher should....
I may be moving again. This time to Seattle, Washington (If i get the job that I'm interviewing for.)
I will happily leave the land of the Vols for anyplace but here!!
Looks like another great year ahead for the Huskers this year....go Big Red.
DJatLarge


Welcome to NeRF

Post 5

DonQuixotic

Hey folks,
I'm glad to see that there's a Nebraska group on this site, but it seems that like none of you have been posting recently. Do any of you still visit the guide?
- Don


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more