A Conversation for Festive Hangover Cures

Hangover cures, revisited

Post 1

Mok 105273

I've heard of several recent developments in the Hangover Cure Department, and here are a few off the top of whats left of my head:

Vitamin Drinks- such as Red Bull and LipoVitan, which are sold as 'sport drinks' but work wonders on the bog-standard, one lager too many down the local version of a hangover...theyre loaded with B-vitamins, some sugar and a hit of caffeine, and they go down easy.

Oxygen- There are commercial 'Oxygen Bars' popping up in big cities all over the world now, and for one I hope its a trend that doesn't fizzle out soon. Again, this is the sort of New Age-ish, pretentious as hell routine, but if your have a serious alcohol- related headache, this works like a charm- suggested to me by a young doctor who also happened to be a fierce drinker.
-just don't be in a big rush to pop out for a cigarette directly after, as you might burst into flames!

Hair of the Dog Plus- Try Red Bull and Vodka! Tastes like Gummi Bear
piss, but if you knock it back like medicine, you'll feel better quickly- and descend rapidly into full-blown alcoholism. Cheers!


Gummi Bears

Post 2

BennyB

What I really, really, *really* want to know is this.....
How do you *know* what Gummi Bear urine actually *tastes* like??

Incidentally, if you do drinka Vodka and RedBull in any quantity, I have found from experience that the V gives you the hangover but the RB gets you through it. Sure, you'll wake up at six a.m but I guarantee that you'll be buzzing for the rest of the day smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Hangover cures, revisited

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more