A Conversation for British Mensa.

Comments on "British Mensa"

Post 1

gentlemanIconclast

Nicely done article, but obviously not finished, especially the GuideML. I especially enjoyed the paragraph on the great difference of occupations and interests and lifestyles of members, which puts the membership into perspective.

I notice that you created an earlier article titled "Mensa International" back in 1999(!) which was never finished and is now in the Flea Market. Since this article contains verbiage from the earlier one I guess you should take the older one out of the Flea Market, if that is possible. Also the new article on British Mensa seems to contain both titles (lack of GuideML knowledge on my part, so I'm not sure.)

There is another uncompleted Guide entry by Talith titled just "Mensa" which seems to have been dormant since 2000, and I wonder if you could incorporate some of her ideas and writing. What has been written is quite good, but she appears to have left h2g2 in 2001.


Key: Complain about this post

Comments on "British Mensa"

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more