The Main Hall

0 Conversations

The Main Hall
This entry chamber is vast and dark, with the ceiling lost in the black above. In the front of the chamber there is a large black obsidian door, in the back double black doors to the outside. The right and left have 2 9-foot doors along the base of the wall, and hundreds of ornamental menacing spikes decorating the rest of the way up. Hidden among the spikes are dark green, green, and gray lights1 of some sort pointing upward, casting long designs and shadows on the walls above them. Above the double doors is a huge circular window. It looks like an intricate iron design with gray glass in the gaps. The deep bloodred light coming through this window throws a design on the floor of the Main Hall at midday. On either side of the front door stands a 10-foot-tall black-and-red-robed figure holding a ranseur2. To the side of one is a black pit in the ground. Above the door is a gigantic smooth pentagon raised off the spikey surface, with a pentagram raised off it and a dragon's head in the middle. Protruding from the dragon's mouth is an intricate shape of obsidian carved to look like flame, reaching out over the center of the room into the rays of light through the huge window and casting a fiery-shaped shadow onto the floor. The dragon's eyes glow red.



Door Left 1






Ward
Enter
The Inner Sanctum





Ward
Door Right 1






Door Left 2






Door Right 2






Back
Outside the Citadel
Door Left 3






Door Right 3






1The color of those lights in Minas Morgul in Return of the King2Serrated spear/halberd

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2281772

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more