0 Conversations

The Inner Sanctum
The Inner Sanctum of the Obsidian Citadel is better lit than the outer parts of the Citadel, with lines of fire lining where the walls and ceiling meet, and evenly spaced lanterns build into the walls. The rooms are neat in a sort of menacing way, kept up by ghosts and spirits. The Inner Sanctum is simply a pentagonal area inside the larger pentagonal Citadel with only one door to the outer layer of the Citadel. In the middle of the Inner Sanctum is the Shadow Council Meeting Room, and around it are the Gods' bedrooms, the Scroll Room, the Portal Room, some stairs, and a hallway that encircles the whole Inner Sanctum.



To the left there is a gold-framed Door, with a fiery reddish brass handle. Engraved in the shiny obsidian surface of the door is a dragon's head.



This room is small and rectangular. Behind you is the door to the Main Hall of the Obsidian Citadel, ahead is the warded and locked Door to the Shadow Council Meeting Room, which can only be opened by a God on the Council. On either side of the door ahead are statues of strange evil beasts, each carrying a battle axe which is held at an angle across the doorway. They are made of obsidian, except for the brass eyes, horns, claws, and teeth. To either side is a doorway.




To the right there is also a gold-framed Door, with a fiery reddish brass handle. Engraved in the shiny obsidian surface of the door is a demon's head.




Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A2277452

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more