The Tale of Three Weapons - Chapter 13

0 Conversations

Swords

The Training of the True Wielders

They came to Josh's village. It looked much better then when he left — he couldn't even remember when that was now.

'So this is it? It's wonderful here. Not only a beautiful landscape, but it is open and free. No one has even seen it for many years,' said Rastlin.

'I have a surprise for you,' said Josh, blindfolding Rastlin before he found the surprise by exploring himself...

About five minutes later, Josh said, 'Okay, you can look.'

'Wow! A enormous battle stadium! I thought this was a small town,' said Rastlin.

'It was, but many generations ago it was a huge city that took much pride in its battling. But like all good things, it became lesser with the advent of the new ceiling grid stadiums. But we revived it and found that we could actually awaken magic in the walls to make stronger than any shield, even the most powerfully concentrated shield of 50 master magicians!' said Josh.

'Wow,' said Rastlin, 'then this is perfect! But do the walls still work?'

'They had just been turned off before. Besides, a building this size surviving a huge fire? And how did you think those boulders against the walls got there? They had tried to destroy this building. It would have collapsed if it didn't have the magic stones.'

'But wouldn't that make a weak spot?' asked Rastlin.

'No, since I could hold that with a weak barrier.'

'Okay then, let's try to figure out how to awaken the weapons.'

'I'm not finished yet,' said Josh. 'This isn't just any village either; it was said this was the city,' said Josh.

'The city, you mean from the Legend of the Three? The original place of living at the beginning of time and space?!' asked Rastlin.

'Yes,' said Josh.

'And that's really why you chose this place?' asked Rastlin.

'Also true, but we still must awaken the weapons,' said Josh.

The Tale of Three Weapons Archive

Josh_Master_of_the_Staff

17.05.07 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A22749834

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more