A Conversation for ANGEL INVESTIGATIONS

bios

Post 1

Eternal Angel

hey buffy,
who else's bio ya need coz i can try get sum 4 ya smiley - smiley

smiley - love
Darla


bios

Post 2

Eternal Angel

Here is connor's if u dnt ave 1 4 him


Conner is the human child of two vampires, something that has never ever happened. His mother died on the day of his birth and for the first few weeks of his life he was brought up by Angel and the rest of the gang at Angel Investigations. When an old enemy of Angel, Holtz, knows about this son of Angel & Darla and coaxed on by another demon, Sahjhan, Holtz takes the child and takes him to a hell dimension where he is raised by Holtz thinking that his father, Angel is a blood ducking fiend and not worth anything because of what he did to Holtz's family. For Conner years passed in the hell dimension and he found a way to return to LA, to Angel. On Earth only weeks had passed. Angel was anxious to get to know his son again, though Conner didn't want to know this vampire. Though soon enough Conner and Angel found common ground and they began to bond, but Holtz had a plan. He framed Angel with his own death and Conner then wanted revenge and sent his father in a coffin to the bottom of the ocean floor.

After being told the truth about Holtz Conner went to live on his own in his own little shack of a place. He found his only friend in Angel's love, Cordy. The two got close and on the night the sky rained fire the two slept together, which led to Cordy becoming pregnant with a demon spawn. The demon was born, and was going to bring about world peace in it's own way, but Conner killed it as he saw the evil it was in truth doing, eventually. After that Conner had no faith in the people around him or life itself. He thought death was the only thing that could change things. He took some hostages and was about to blow them and himself up. But Angel made a deal with Wolfram & Hart which let Conner have a normal life. Or memories of it, he's now living a normal human life.

However Conner's super-human abilities some how kicked in months after the spell was cast to remove them and give him a normal life. His parents came to Wolfram & Hart asking for help. At first Angel declined the case, but then was forced to take him on. Conner is forced to kill Sahjhan, fulfilling the prophecy, in order to protect his parents. However while fighting Sahjhan his memory of his past with Angel seems to have been restored. He then manages to kill Sahjhan and goes back to his parents, but first acknowledges somehow, to Angel, that he knows. After Angel went to visit Connor before the final fight Connor wanted in and helped his father in one of the final fights, though Angel told him to leave town and save his own family.

smiley - love
Darla


bios

Post 3

Researcher 242292

ah cheers hun thats brilliant thanx smiley - biggrin Ive put it in ok smiley - smiley

smiley - love Buffy xx


bios

Post 4

Eternal Angel

thats ok smiley - smiley
need ne1 elses?
smiley - love
Darla smiley - biggrin


bios

Post 5

Researcher 242292

You can do anyone you like hun, I like your bios, there clear, indepth and very informative, perfect the best I've seen so far. so do as many as you like for whoever you like hun ok smiley - smiley

smiley - love Buffy xx


bios

Post 6

Eternal Angel

i can do Cordy's
Freds
Gunn's
Wesleys
Doyle's
Kate's
spike's
any of them just let me know which u want smiley - smiley


bios

Post 7

Researcher 242292

which ever one you like hun, nobody else is actually doing any right now so its your choice smiley - smiley


bios

Post 8

Eternal Angel

here's Kate's
Kate was raised by her father alone as her mother died when she was very young. But her father's career as a police officer to most of his time up and he barely made any time for Kate. Kate joined the police force when she could and worked her way up to being a detective in the LA police department. Her father retired from the force when she was a detective. After he retired he was involved in some dodgy dealings and unknown to him they were with vampires who killed him, leaving a devastated Kate who was finding it hard enough to deal with the fact that there were vampires and demons and other such creatures in the world. Kate's involvement in the darker side of LA was showing in her work and soon she was fired from her job in the department. Kate tried to turn to suicide, but she was brought back to life by Angel, but remains out of the police force and is no longer helping Angel.


and here's freds

Winifred "Fred" Burkle

Fred was seen in a vision seen by Cordelia Chase while the team were in Los Angeles. The vision led them to Pylea where Fred was a slave being used by the native Pyleans. When she was in Los Angeles she was a physicist and studied at the university and worked at the LA Library. While in Pylea she had managed to escape being a slave and lived in her own cave outside from the village. She was saved from a beheading by Angel. She didn't believe that she was being rescued and couldn't remember whether her life in Los Angeles was real or not, but Angel reminded her that it was all real to Fred's delight. She was in Pylea for five years before Angel and the rest of the team left the place. She joined the Angel team to fight the demons on LA and proved to be a useful person to have on the team. As time went by she got close to one other person, Charles Gunn, and she is now currently dating him. However when Gunn killed a former professor of Fred's to save her from doing it their relationship was on the rocks. Things didn't seem to be working, and it got worse when Fred and Wesley kissed. From then on she was on her own. Only until she really found out her true feeling for Wesley, which came out when she kissed him out of the blue. The two were very happy. Then Fred became infected with a demon called Illyria. Slowly her insides were melted and she died in the arms of her lover. Her soul was destroyed in the flames of resurrection, which resurrected Illyria. She is truly ... gone.

heres spikes

William The Bloody aka Spike

Spike started off his life as a poet in London called William. After being scorned by a girl he was in love with he went out to the streets and a vampire called Drusilla spotted him, and wanting a playmate turned him that night. And so his life as a vampire began. He got his name Spike because he always tortured his victims using railroad spikes. Together him, Darla, Drusilla and Angelus roamed Europe causing mayhem. In 1900 during the Boxer Rebellion in China Spike killed his first slayer. Spike and Drusilla went to Prague while Darla and Angelus went to Romania. In Prague they weren't very well received and an angry mob chased them out of town. In the 1970's Spike was in New York where he called his second slayer. After this he headed over to the hellmouth, Sunnydale where he would find the cure for Drusilla because she was weakened by the mob in Prague. The cure being Angel's blood. But all didn't go as planned as Drusilla was restored but Spike was injured and forced into a wheelchair.

The night Angelus returned the trio returned and vowed to end the world. But Buffy stopped that plan in its tracks and Spike & Drusilla left town. They headed to Brazil, but here Spike left Drusilla because she was "cheating on him". He returned to Sunnydale on two occasions, the second being the one where he stayed for a bit longer. But while there he was caught by a government task force called The Initiative where they implanted a chip in his brain which stopped him from killing, harming or feeding off another being. Spending more time around the slayer also brought an uncomfortable feeling with it, he began to fall in love with her. First it was an obsession but it grew to a huge amount. Spike was scorned by Buffy and so wanted to give her what she got coming, and went in search of something to remove the chip from his brain. Instead his human soul was returned. He's now residing in the basement of the new Sunnydale High.

With some help from Buffy he managed to get out of the basement and return to form. With his soul returned he tried to help Buffy and co as much as he could. Though there were conflicting thoughts on what he should be doing, which weren't helped by The First playing with his mind. But he managed to get by that too and turned out to be the only one to destroy the hellmouth. Using an amulet brought to Sunnydale by Angel, wearing it in conjunction with his soul destroyed the hellmouth along with Sunnydale and himself.

Mysteriously, the amulet which Spike used to destroy the Hellmouth turned up in the LA branch of Wolfram & Hart, under the management of Angel & co. When the amulet was found it triggered something which released Spike from it. Spike is now somehow tied to Wolfram & Hart and is unable to leave LA without popping back up in the law firm.



bios

Post 9

Researcher 242292

good job you mentioned about the bios, the message seemed to have got lost lol Yeah hun there superb, you dont a great job, you must have been working on that all evening. Thnks ever so much hun smiley - biggrin Ill go paste them over now ok smiley - smiley


bios

Post 10

Eternal Angel

ok so u like them then? smiley - huh

smiley - love
Darla


bios

Post 11

Researcher 242292

Yeah there great smiley - ok I've put them on the page now ok smiley - biggrin kate is in 'Other Characters' Caus she didnt have an entry of her own ok smiley - smiley

smiley - love Buffy xx


bios

Post 12

Eternal Angel

ok hey again BTW


bios

Post 13

Eternal Angel

Here is summat on Cordi,

Cordelia Chase

Cordelia Chase was THE girl of Sunnydale High school. She was head cheerleader and the most popular girl in school, though not known to be one of the nicest. She had a group of friends, collectively they were known as the Cordettes, each being some of the richest girls in the high school. When Buffy Summers first arrived in Sunnydale Cordelia saw the potential in her to be one of her friends, but after Buffy also made friends with school freaks and geeks Willow Rosenberg and Xander Harris, Buffy was shunned by Cordelia. Cordelia began to hang around with Buffy when she noticed a certain guy who was to her liking, Angel, though nothing happened as Angel had eyes for only one girl, Buffy. As time went on Cordelia was saved on many occasions by Buffy and the rest of the gang and she got close to one person whom she never thought anything could happen between, Xander Harris. They shared a passionate kiss and they became a couple. Though not without a few hitches, Cordelia's friends, one of them Harmony didn't think that Cordelia was worthy of being their friends anymore because she was dating Xander. Cordelia thought the answer to her problem was to ditch Xander, but it wasn't and soon they were together again. But again this didn't last too long as Xander was found to be in a lip lock, momentarily, with Willow. Cordelia broke things off and tried to get back to her old self, but it was harder than she thought and settled to be who she was, accepting that she wasn't going to be with the same group of friends she previously was. When new Watcher Wesley came into town Cordelia fell for his strange English charms. But on the home front things weren't looking good. Her parents hadn't paid their taxes for pretty much forever and so Cordelia found she couldn't accept any places various universities offered her and so headed to the bright lights of LA to seek fame and stardom. In LA Cordelia bumped into LA and being saved from a vampire by him joined the Angel Investigations team.

Cordy got very close to fellow team member Doyle, but he sacrificed his own life to save people he cared about, Cordy soldiered on. Before Doyle passed away he passed on his visions to Cordy. But after a year of having these visions which weren't meant for a human, they took their toll and launched Cordy into a coma. In that coma she met a demon guide, Skip, who converted her into half demon so that she could take these visions. Over the years of working alongside Angel Cordy got growing feelings for the vampire, but when she tried to act on them she was called to a higher purpose and ascended leaving Angel behind.

It appeared, all of a sudden, Cordy returned from her little sojourn on the higher plain. But she had lost her memory. The only person she could confide in was Conner and that's what she did, to Angel's disbelief. One thing led to another and Cordy & Conner slept together which in turn made Cordy pregnant. But the pregnancy wasn't normal, it was moving along much faster than a normal one and Cordy herself was changing. On the night Cordy's baby was born, Cordy herself fell into a coma, from which she has not yet awakened from. Her baby was not a baby, as much a full grown adult demon in humanoid form known as The Devourer/Jasmine. Jasmine tried to conquer the world, but was stopped by Angel and partially Conner. Cordy is currently being looked after by the medical experts at Wolfram & Hart. Unfortunately Cordy didn't wake up from her coma and she died. But she did have a final adventure, helping Angel get back on track through the powers that be.

smiley - love
Darla smiley - biggrin


bios

Post 14

Researcher 242292

Ceers Darla smiley - biggrin Thats brillant smiley - ok thanks smiley - smiley


bios

Post 15

Researcher 242292

oops meant cheers lol


bios

Post 16

Eternal Angel

ok anyone elses needed?
smiley - love
Darla smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post