A Conversation for Jedi Academy: Corellia

Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 161

Khamsin

~~~Many Jedi died trying to bring an end to the wars that the sith brought upon this Galaxy. While the Sith tried to enslave the Jedi just tried to free, Chnei I am your friend why would I lie to you? The quick way to power isn't the best option. If everything is in the force and the force in everything doesn't that mean the power belongs to life and not to you, to use that gift unwisely is the way of the Sith~~


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 162

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

*catches up with jo'tra*


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 163

Khamsin

*sees Anoon following and speeds off into the distance through a hole in the back of the fence*


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 164

Wiro

high security place he has ...


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 165

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

~~its better than sleeping in the ship...~~
*speeds off after jo'tra*


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 166

Wiro

~i was not complaining, i was mearely observing the hidden security measures using the force~


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 167

Khamsin

*speeds off towards the Coronet*


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 168

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

*continues towards coronet*
~~yes i am glad your skills are improving youngling, why pray would we need security measures?~~


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 169

Wiro

~~we do not, but when Jo'tra is not present is there not something to protect what he has made, and stores in the house~~


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 170

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

~~i am shure his droids provide security when it is needed~~


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 171

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

~~Perhaps there is a difference between the Sith and The Emporer. I will not join a side that enslaves their people and rules by fear. But I do not think these Sith are like that, they wish to acomplish the same aim, only they have the means to do it~~


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 172

Khamsin

~~~Chnei when I last encounter the sith, I felt the life drain from me. If they are no different from other Sith then why do they use that power, no good can come from stealing others life force. How can they give everything? if they can give everything then why did the kidnap you? If they are different they will let you leave right now and leave a forwarding address so that you can find them~~~


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 173

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?




Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 174

Khamsin

< I thought you would *rolls eyes*>


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 175

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 176

Khamsin


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 177

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 178

Khamsin


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 179

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?


Jo'tra Gibúr's house

Post 180

Khamsin

<smiley - laugh that could work... I wish anthea had come online that way we could have actually progresssmiley - sadface>


Key: Complain about this post