A Conversation for Talking Point: Goodbye, Sam!

Out - Beatle The Beatles

Post 1

Alfredo

Well, first of all, I really want to thank you for your drive and commitment to make H2G2 as it is; a unique and friendly place at the internet.

And although I cherish the music of The Beatles, maybe you will be the one to fínally out-Beatle The Beatles!
A new revolution in our music!

But - most important - I hope you'll have a lot of inspiration and fun in your musical life!


Greatings from swinging Amsterdam !


Out - Beatle The Beatles

Post 2

Alfredo




There may be a very good reason for the little respons at the Special Talking Point.

The researchers of the world of H2G2 experience H2G2 as totally their creation; a creation of their own and nothing more than that.

And júst that shows the real skill of someone like Sam


Out - Beatle The Beatles

Post 3

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...

I for one am eternally grateful for anyone who had the committment to set up and stay with hootoo.Its been a real blessing to me in the eighteen months i've been on .Apart from learning a lot about mark up language and sites etc it has helped me to keep writing and it has enabled me to mix with a whole lot of people that aren't single parents struggling to make ends meet. (yawn)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more