A Conversation for The Don't Panic Help Centre

Where are the challenge forums?

Post 1

Alexditto

I had stumbled upon the challenge forums some time ago, and I can not seem to find them. Anyone have a quick way to find them? In fact, I'm quite lost about traveling around the site alltogether. Any suggestions? Places I should start? I understand my space, just not how to access the different forums and such. Thanks.


Where are the challenge forums?

Post 2

SEF

Challengeh2g2


Where are the challenge forums?

Post 3

Bob McBob

smiley - eureka A lot of the forums are listed on A317495 in the help pages.

smiley - angel Your <./>ace</.> (Jonathan, U220282) has also come up with some links, check your Message Center (F1776637) on your personal space (U672697) to read his message.

smiley - star If you can, you might like to bookmark or add to your favourites the forums you use most often, if you read them lots.

smiley - online2long By the way, all the pages with special names are listed in <./>NamedEntries</.>, if you get really stuck finding with a page created by the staff, you can try there, or you could <./>search</.> for it.

smiley - smiley If I may, I'd like to plug smiley - thepost <./>ThePost</.>, the h2g2 online newspaper thing.

Yours,
Bob McBob
with added smiley - coffee


Where are the challenge forums?

Post 4

Alexditto

Wow! Thanks so much, Bob. That was really helpful!

Whew. So much time, and so little to do. Wait. Strike that. Reverse it.

smiley - run

Alex


Where are the challenge forums?

Post 5

broelan

okay, now it's going to take me days to figure out what that was from smiley - huh


Where are the challenge forums?

Post 6

Alexditto

smiley - smileyAlow me to ease your weary mind. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is the movie from which the quote was taken. Based off the book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Rohnald Dahl.

If you wanted to know. smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more