A Conversation for The Don't Panic Help Centre

Extra large text

Post 1

Mr Inertia - Now new, improved and mostly human!

I've been using H2G2 for longer than I care to remember, but just recently, I've ben getting everything in extra-large text, and I can't see anything wrong with the settings. I haven't changed anything, and this is the only thing that is affected. Anybody any ideas?


Extra large text

Post 2

Zak T Duck

If you're using Internet Explorer (which from the sound of the problem you are), go to the View menu, select Text Size and change it from what it's set to for something a little smaller.


Extra large text

Post 3

Mr Inertia - Now new, improved and mostly human!

smiley - ta
That's better - I can actually see what I'm reading now!
Wonder what caused it, it only happened from yesterday.


Extra large text

Post 4

Zak T Duck

You haven't briefly moonlighted with an Internet Explorer variant have you (such as AOL's browser), as that can sometimes change the text size and other settings without informing you.


Extra large text

Post 5

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Pressing control and + at the same time increases the text size. It's easy to do by accident.


Extra large text

Post 6

Mr Inertia - Now new, improved and mostly human!

Don't think I did....!
I think it happened overnight a few days ago.


Key: Complain about this post