A Conversation for Quorthon's Mosh Pit

*jumps in the pit*

Post 41

Buff

I missed that one. But I do know that Eddie Van Halen once fell through the stage while he was playing, because the boards were rotten. He finished the song lying on his back under the stage.
A freind of mine just played a show with food poisining. He had to stop playing twice to puke. The audiance seemed to think it was cool.
smiley - smiley


*jumps in the pit*

Post 42

Mike A (snowblind)

Bonnie Bramlett fell through a stage once!
Blind Faith drummer Ginger Baker got into trouble when a riot broke out at a BF concert - the police thought he was a hippy so they clubbed him *^_^*

Oooh, friend in a band smiley - smiley. How lovely smiley - smiley, anything else about it you can tell us?


*jumps in the pit*

Post 43

Buff

I don't think you'd much like their music, considering what you're into, but if you want to find out about them go to http://www.reacharms.com They have links to where you can download their stuff. I haven't checked lately, but if they have the song SUGARTOOTH, that's a good one.
If you want stuff that's likely to be more to your taste, try http://wisteriarecords.com or http://error404records.com I would suggest FUSE or SHABUTIE, or STEALTH. STEALTH features Darryl Jennifer, ex BAD BRAINS, but I'm not sure that there are links to stuff you can download.(might be stuff by STEALTH on the Bad Brains/Soul Brains site) Try the song KILL PRAXIS by FUSE. I like that one. Also http://www.pleonasm.net has some good stuff.
All local bands from my area. But the town I live in has like five recording studios, so there are always some bandmembers floating around.
smiley - smiley


*jumps in the pit*

Post 44

Mike A (snowblind)

Cool I'll check them out a bit later (have to go offline now).

Finally, I declare this thread officially DEAD.

*bong*

Check out the Pit, it's had a revamp (not finished though). No need to post here ever again. I hope you like the new pi better than the old one.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more