Top 100 BtVS moments (Page 6)

1 Conversation

100 Buffy Moments (page 6)

Willow and Tara in the back of the ice-cream truck, in 'Restless'

Okay, sorry guys, but it had to be mentioned, it's a Xander thing. I mean it did provoke an emotion!!!!.(The Scooby Gangs Xander)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HERESpike and Buffy's moment, from 'Touched'

After 3 years of loving her, Buffy finally lets Spike into her heart, it's so moving.(THE SCOOBIES Buffy)

My absolute favourite bit ever! This was…well, touching, and unforgettable!
(THE SCOOBIES Harmony)


To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREAngel's "second best", from 'Enemies'

Faith got so stitched up by Buffy and Angel, it was just such a cool moment and the first time we get to see Faith and Buffy really fight and that's always exciting.(The Scooby Gangs Xander)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREWillow and Xander kiss for the first time.

It was just so unexpected, but about time. Another, they're gonna kiss, they're gonna kiss, THEY'RE GONNA KISS....YES!!!!(The Scooby Gangs Xander)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREGiles and the death of Jenny, in 'Passion'

A really sad moment, one minute you see Giles so happy, the next his heart ripped out, very weepy.(THE SCOOBIES Buffy)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HERESnowy moments, from 'Amends'

This was just such a feel good moment, it's not often you get a happy ending, but this was deffinately one of them.(THE SCOOBIES Buffy)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HERESpike's promise, from 'Afterlife'

We see, without question, the depth of the love he has for Buffy and it touches my heart.(THE SCOOBIES Buffy)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREWillow's spell with the scythe, in 'Chosen'

Three words..."Oh my Goddess.."!!.(The Scooby Gangs Willow)

It was at this point that the tears started flooding and they didn't stop until 5 minutes after the show ended!!(The Scooby Gangs Xander)


To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREWillow and Tara in the tunnel, in 'Tabula Rasa'.

So very sexy.(The Scooby Gangs Willow)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREJoyce and Giles, in 'Band Candy'

My Mum wanted this one mentioned, as she thinks Giles is so funny.(The Scooby Gangs Willow's Mum)

I cried from laughter watching those two. (The Scooby Gangs Xander)


To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HERE
Back To PAGE 5
Goto PAGE 7

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2163449

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more