Top 100 BtVS moments (Page 5)

1 Conversation

100 Buffy Moments (page 5)

Willow finding all her school friends dead, from 'Prophecy Girl'

A moment of clarity for Willow, finally getting what it is that she has gotten into.(THE SCOOBIES Harmony)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREWhen Joyce finds out that Buffy is the Slayer.

Joyce just wants to protect her little girl. We see the love that she has for Buffy and the fear she feels.(THE SCOOBIES Harmony)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HERESpike getting his chip

This is the moment where they re-characterise Spike, opening a whole new storyline.(THE SCOOBIES Harmony)

I thought that it was a great idea by Joss, it just made Spike into an entirely different character.(The Scooby Gangs Xander)


To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREThe moment Spike realises that he is in love with Buffy

Again, opening up a whole new dinamic!(THE SCOOBIES Harmony)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HERESlayers gone bad, from 'Bad Girls'

A look into how power can corrupt, seeing how close Buffy came to going over the edge.(THE SCOOBIES Harmony)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREAngel breaking up with Buffy

You so saw it coming, but it was still very upsetting and I just felt so sorry for the both of them.(The Scooby Gangs Xander)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREWillow V's Buffy

Jump around the room singing, go Willow, go Willow...!!!(The Scooby Gangs Xander)

This was terrible! I missed ‘sweet Willow’. (THE SCOOBIES Harmony)


To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREAngel turning into Angelus

A first glimpse of Angelus and I must say, I liked him.(The Scooby Gangs Xander)

Finally – Angel became really exciting. Suddenly he started controlling every scene. I loved it! (THE SCOOBIES Harmony)


To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREXander's talk with Dawn, in 'Potential'.

Just another in a long line of Xander moments, he is such an unsung hero of the show, letting Dawn know that she was not alone, but also that she did have a power of her own..It makes me proud of my online name. (The Scooby Gangs Xander)

This was so special. Made me recognise that we all have our own gifts. I sobbed (lots!) (THE SCOOBIES Harmony)

This is a lot like Into the Woods, Xander supporting a friend when they are weak, helping them feel strong again. It was nice to see a mature Dawn as well (Honestiago)



To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREBuffy's whole reaction when she found out that Giles and her Mother had had sex, from 'Earshot'

Talk about an embarassing moment, and how it made me laugh so hard.(The Scooby Gangs Xander)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HERE
Back To PAGE 4
Goto PAGE 6

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2163430

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more