Top 100 BtVS moments (page 4)

1 Conversation

100 Buffy Moments (page 4)

The Floaty dance from 'Family'

Its a beautiful moment and a confirmation of how much they loved each other. (The Scooby Gangs Willow)

This was so special – to me it was like a moment of acceptance from both Tara and Willow, that they would be entwined forever. (THE SCOOBIES Harmony)

this is just beautiful, I know the music will be playing in my head when I fall in love like this smiley - I can't take my eyes off you smiley - ooh!! (Honestiago)


To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HERE Buffy's "Everyone who might be a Slayer..." Speech, from 'Chosen'

She finally stopped being arrogant long enough to see that she's nothing special, just one in a long line. And the acknowledgement that the most powerful person in the room is, in fact, Willow. (The Scooby Gangs Willow)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREXander's reaction to Buffy in 'Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered'.

A true confirmation of their friendship. (The Scooby Gangs Willow)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREXander telling Willow he loves her in the hospital, in 'Becoming part 2'.

One of the first displays of how close the pair are. (The Scooby Gangs Willow)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREFaith's speech to Spike in the Bronze, in 'Who are you'

This is where the line between Faith and Buffy is most distinct. Also very, very, very cruel! Start up the NSPCS. (The Scooby Gangs Willow)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREThe mayor before he goes BOOM, from 'Graduation day, part 2'.

Its the look on his face that sums it all up! (The Scooby Gangs Willow)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HERESpike's "...so one of us is living", from 'OMWF'

It really showed how much Spike was in love with Buffy and how happy he wanted to make her. (The Scooby Gangs Xander)

This was the best! My heart turned to mush right at that moment! (THE SCOOBIES Harmony)


To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HERESpike and Buffy Kiss, from 'OMWF'

I was just like, their going to kiss, their going to kiss, THEIR GOING TO KISS....YES!!! (The Scooby Gangs Xander)

I was absolutely ecstastic – the best possible ending to OMWF! (THE SCOOBIES Harmony)


To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREMoments that define us, the final few sequences from 'Becoming, part 1'

It's not the moments that define who we are, it's what we do after that matters...so very true for all of us.(The Scooby Gang Xander)

Very powerful but hopeful too, I always felt the message was we rise to the challenge of the big moments and that's when we find out just how strong we are (Honestiago)


To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREBuffy finding out that she is going to die, in 'Prophecy Girl'

Buffy's realisation of the weight that being the Slayer carries.(THE SCOOBIES Harmony)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HERE
Back To PAGE 3
Goto PAGE 5

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2163421

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more