Top 100 BtVS moments (page 7)

1 Conversation

100 Buffy Moments (page 7)

Giles' reaction to Buffy's return, from 'Dead Mans Party'

So touching how much he cared for her.(The Scooby Gangs Willow)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREXander trying not to think about sex, in 'Earshot'

He is just the funniest guy.(The Scooby Gangs Willow)

Xander having the typical male moment.(The Scooby Gangs Xander)

This was so funny…the more he tried not to think about it, the worse he got! I couldn’t stop laughing! (THE SCOOBIES Harmony)


To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREWillow attacking Glory, in 'Tough Love'

Go Willow, go Willow, it's your birthday.....(The Scooby Gangs Willow)

Our first glimpse of exactly how powerful Willow really is, great jumping around the room entertainment.(The Scooby Gangs Xander)

I owe you PAIN! This is scary and a real foretaste of Dark Willow. Spike's conversation with Buffy and Dawn in the middle of the fight was great too (Honestiago)


To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREXander in the final scene from 'The Pack'

"Shot me, stuff me, mount me..", what more needs to be said.(The Scooby Gangs Willow)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREBuffy's miming of staking The Gentlemen, in 'Hush'

The look on everyones faces was just classic!! (The Scooby Gangs Willow)

One of the funniest moments in Season 4 (THE SCOOBIES Harmony)


To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREMusic from 'Hush'

Just lent itself to the whole spookiness of that entire episode.(The Scooby Gangs Xander)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREThe Scooby's finding out that Buffy had been in heaven, from 'OMWF'

The look of utter shook and distress on Willow's face, very powerful..another great piece of acting from AH.(The Scooby Gangs Xander)

To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREThe conversation between Buffy and Amy, from 'Wrecked'..BUFFY"How you been?", AMY"Rat, you?", BUFFY"Dead", AMY"Oh!!".

Classic straight comedy, that just brings a big cheshire grin to my face everytime.(The Scooby Gangs Xander)

Scrape me off the floor from laughing!!(The Scooby Gangs Willow)

Very funny, particularly because they were both so nonchalant about it! (THE SCOOBIES Harmony)


To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREBuffy and Spikes reaction to each other after Willow reverses her spell, in 'Something Blue'

Their absolute revultion of each other and so very funny.(The Scooby Gangs Xander)

This was great – I loved Spikes “Don’t I get a cookie? I still have Buffy taste in my mouth”! (THE SCOOBIES Harmony)


To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HEREDawn kicking Buffy out of the house, from 'Empty Places'

Dawn finally standing up to her sister, a moment that we have all had, especially if your the youngest...GO DAWNY!!!(The Scooby Gangs Xander)

I found this REALLY REALLY sad! In fact, I was horrified that Dawn would do such a thing! (THE SCOOBIES Harmony)





I think it was a mixture of both - felt sorry for both of them. Dawn has to stand against her beloved sister and you can see she hates having to do it but believes it has to be done. (vampadvoacate)



To make a comment on this Buffy moment, click HERE
Back To PAGE 6
Goto PAGE 8

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A2163467

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more