A Conversation for Q & A With a Stuffed Monkey

You've totally lost your mind, you know?

Post 1

Amanda

My favorite personall Stuffy moment was when he pushed Abby Hoffman off the stage at Woodstock. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it now...you know that MoonStuff (that's what we called him back then) and The Who ran together. "Pinball Wizzard"? Who do you think brought it up in the first place? Stuffy was running a mall arcade on the side to support his terrible rubber cement habit. But anyway, The Who are in the middle of their set, and Hoffman jumps up on stage...and that's when everyone remembers Townsend smaking him with his guitar. And MoonStuff, off stage pasting himself silly with cement, just sprang out of nowhere, man! Went crazy-monkey on his ass!

Dude, there's nothin' scarier than a monkey with a monkey on his back. *sigh* Yeah, those were the days, alright. Kinda makes you want to cry, doesn't it?


You've totally lost your mind, you know?

Post 2

an apple tree

if only you could pickle that


You've totally lost your mind, you know?

Post 3

Ant

I told you not to get THAT monkey S. who could've known he'd have such a history smiley - winkeye


You've totally lost your mind, you know?

Post 4

Classic Krissy

Apparently, Stuffy wound up high on glue and he and Janice Joplin spent a holiday in the mountains naked. I heard that she had an abortion over the whole affair.

Pretty sordid as I understand it.


You've totally lost your mind, you know?

Post 5

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

A friend of mine in highschool introduced me to Stuffy's nephew, Fruffrunugen (I'm not spelling that right, sorry, Fruffru). Anyway, the guy had his Uncle Stuffy's charm with the women, that's for sure. He was supposed to be my friend Austin's house guest, but every time Austin turned around, some girl had him. I hear he spent a summer in France with a particularly good looking friend of Austin's. The whole time Austin had no idea where Fruffru was. Man that family has some Mojo!


You've totally lost your mind, you know?

Post 6

Classic Krissy

Monkey mojo is a powerfull thing.


You've totally lost your mind, you know?

Post 7

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

Monkey Mojo would be a good name for a rock band! (uh-oh, someone might see this and use it before me) I call dibs!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more