A Conversation for Tara Memorial Club

Can you hear me Major Tom?

Post 1

Carlyle Ferris

Here am I, floating in my Tin Can, far above the sea...

Is there any life left, some small spark of humanity out there, the merest hint of human contact.
I have been lost in this continuum for years. A never ending quest to return to the Buffyverse, but no navigation system, no point of reference from which to start.


Can you hear me Major Tom?

Post 2

Carlyle Ferris

Just checking to see if I can still post on a site that I actually helped to create


Can you hear me Major Tom?

Post 3

Black-Eyed Girl... Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity!

This is Ground Control to Major Tom... We've been having some interferance but we are finally reading you.

This needs updating and jiggling, what you think?


Can you hear me Major Tom?

Post 4

Carlyle Ferris

Could certainly do with some reorganisation.......but what?
It is a shame they won't let us use`pictures.


Can you hear me Major Tom?

Post 5

Black-Eyed Girl... Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity!

Im not sure, it just looks a little 'blah', for want of a better term. You're right, we need pics but there's not a lot we can do about that I dont think.

I'll have a think and add you to the list so then hopefully you can get in and edit yourself if you have any thoughts or ideas for it.


Can you hear me Major Tom?

Post 6

Carlyle Ferris

maybe we can add a little more spice to the writing instead


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more