A Conversation for The Freedom to Rip People Off and Stifle Innovation Without Impunity

Fight The Power (errrm... the other powers, not mine OK)

Post 1

The Wisest Fool

Think about my charitable deeds and all the good I've done and am doing.
Reply below and save us all from ruin...


Fight The Power (errrm... the other powers, not mine OK)

Post 2

The Wisest Fool

...well I say 'us', but mostly 'me' really...


Fight The Power (errrm... the other powers, not mine OK)

Post 3

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

I'm here, slightly confused but ready to fight the good fight!


Fight The Power (errrm... the other powers, not mine OK)

Post 4

The Wisest Fool

Nice to see ya TVF. I just went to Frinks Drinks and I like the new layout and the 'planning permission' bit. Nice. Should save you from architectural nightmares.

The page on 'Freedom to...' was inspired by Microsoft's remarkable reaction to being found guilty by the US DOJ.

Does Bill say 'OK you got me'? Nope.

Does Bill say 'Hey we're the good guys and we invent loads of stuff (not just nick other company's ideas) and everyone against us is wrong!'. You betcha!

-TWF


Fight The Power (errrm... the other powers, not mine OK)

Post 5

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

I keep thinking if only *I* were Bill Gates, I could do so many good things............of course most of the good things would be for my own benefit, so the main difference would be that his money would do me good instead of him......or something like that.

I finally swiped your misfit pull-down window for my front page. I'm going to throw every future member in there to keep the main page size down smiley - smiley


Fight The Power (errrm... the other powers, not mine OK)

Post 6

The Wisest Fool

Hey TVF RE my Misfit Search
Are you Ripping Me Off and Stifling My Freedom To Innovate?
You are!
Fine, go ahead, I wholeheartedly approve.
smiley - smiley
TWF


Fight The Power (errrm... the other powers, not mine OK)

Post 7

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

LOL! I'll see you in court smiley - smiley


Fight The Power (errrm... the other powers, not mine OK)

Post 8

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

I will join the cause

Alas, I believe the US Justice department's "win" could prove to be a Pyrrhic victory.

Because of the glacial pace this case will move at on its way to the Supreme Court, technology will have moved on and the final 'result' could prove meaningless.


Fight The Power (errrm... the other powers, not mine OK)

Post 9

GNP Aaron

I'll join! goddamn govornment.... should know their place.

PS Anyone is free to creatively stifle my idea for a virtual softball game... the idea is in the Permits post on Frink's page.


Fight The Power (errrm... the other powers, not mine OK)

Post 10

Anonymouse

Ah.. another branch of the "I hate Bill Gates" club. Count me in!!! smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Freedom to Rip People Off and Stifle Innovation Without Impunity

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more