A Conversation for Jedi Academy: The Unknown Regions

The Council's Will: Nerve Centre

Post 101

Ace Rimmer [pretending]


The Council's Will: Nerve Centre

Post 102

[...]

*there's a convienient schematic*


The Council's Will: Nerve Centre

Post 103

Werekitty (Bastet, Tobru Deran, Cymoril)

*reads it, nods her thanks to the camera, then heads in the direction known to many, as 'up'*


The Council's Will: Nerve Centre

Post 104

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

*follows Tobru but loses track of her very quickly*


The Council's Will: Nerve Centre

Post 105

[...]

*a pipe bursts and the room starts to depressurise*


The Council's Will: Nerve Centre

Post 106

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

*halfway through the corridor above the hatchway the screaming vacuum of space starts to tear away at Powol's clothes.

He quickly grabs the floor grating and throws himself flat on the floor. Once there, he looks around, which isn't easy in the roaring wind since it hurts to move his head.

The oxygen quickly escapes to room and he starts to feel dizzy as he jams his lightsabre into a door control panel to stop it from automatically closing. Inch by inch he crawls through the open doors until he's inside and hits the manual release and they shut behind him*


The Council's Will: Nerve Centre

Post 107

Werekitty (Bastet, Tobru Deran, Cymoril)


The Council's Will: Nerve Centre

Post 108

Ace Rimmer [pretending]

*rises, brushes himself off and tries to find Tobru again*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more