A Conversation for A lesson in clothing selection (soccer part 2.)

the wrong colours

Post 1

kazrac

thank god we don't have the problem to that extent here in australia, although wearing melbourne storm colours in the st george area at the moment could be pretty hazardous. i once read a book called albion albion, i wish i could remember the author, about this very subject, although taken to the extreme. it,s kind of the 1984 of football. the government is made up of four teams, man utd, leeds, i can,t remember the other two. to relegate someone is to kill them. it's written in the first person by a jounalist called whiteheart singleton, you can guess where he got his name. you may be able to get hold of the book somewhere in britain but unfortunately i've lost my copy and can't find another anywhere. i'd love to read it again so if anyone does stumble across it i may be able to find it with the author's name.


Key: Complain about this post

the wrong colours

More Conversations for A lesson in clothing selection (soccer part 2.)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more