A Conversation for Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Fluffy the Vampire Slayer

Post 1

Fluff McFluffy a.k.a Fluffy the Vampire Slayer

True Buffy rocks, Why May the 5th in particular?


Fluffy the Vampire Slayer

Post 2

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Yeah, why May 5th when I've got to revise for my sucky exams? Is it Homecoming Queen that day and there's a real bitch-fight between Buffy and Cordelia?


Fluffy the Vampire Slayer

Post 3

Fluff McFluffy a.k.a Fluffy the Vampire Slayer

Hiya Katsy!
May the 5th sucks for sure, I've got a german exam, it's my mums birthday the next day and the gift I commissioned hasn't been completed yet AND it's Michael Palins birthday.
OK the last one isn't too important in relationship to my life.
Friday Buffy doesn't look to spectacular from the trailers I've seen and Angel doesn't seem to have much going on either. Just some friend of Cordie's tring to get immortal by Angel.


Fluffy the Vampire Slayer

Post 4

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I haven't got Sky, and haven't seen any episodes of Angel at all.

My SAT's are coming up. BTW, I've recently written a Buffy Guide entry. Must go, I'm in London right now and am now about to go back to Southend-on-Sea which is where I live. Myabe come here on Saturday night or Sunday. Byeee!


Fluffy the Vampire Slayer

Post 5

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Check out my Buffy guide entry at http://www.h2g2.com/A290512 where we're all waiting for you!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more