A Conversation for Community Choice

To whom it may concern (SETI@home info)

Post 1

The Mummy, administrator of the SETI@home Project (A193231) and The Reluctant Dead on the FFFF (A254314)

All those who are already running the SETI@home program, I would like to draw your attention to the following page: http://www.h2g2.com/A195879, which is about the H2G2 Researchers group.

All those who do NOT yet run the program, please check out the following page: http://www.h2g2.com/A193231, which is about SETI@home itself.

The H2G2 group for the SETI@home project now consists of 26 Researchers (just two weeks ago there were no more than 3), so we're growing fast. But we appreciate all the help we can get. Please consider having your machine do something usefull with its time, when you're not actively using it.

See you in the H2G2 Researchers group,

Fessie/Festi(val).


To whom it may concern (SETI@home info)

Post 2

Peta


Get going on this one Researchers. h2g2 is totally for a cool project like Seti@home. Join up!


To whom it may concern (SETI@home info)

Post 3

logicus tracticus philosophicus

Yup..never too late..


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more