A Conversation for Gun Control in the US

Facts and Figures

Post 1

Zach Garland

I am acutely aware that my Guide Entry lacks much knowledge in this area. This forum thread is in place as a request to the h2g2 community, particularly Americans but also anyone in the world. If you know something you believe belongs in this Guide Entry, please feel free to express yourself.

At present, this entry is limited to Gun Control Laws as they are in the US, because that's where I live. In the future I'd like to expand this entry to encompass Gun Control Laws throughout the world. Also, I'd welcome other people's Guide Entries on this topic. I will link to any Guide Entry on the topic provided a reciprocal link is established at that other entry.

Please feel free to share your facts on this issue below. I would prefer to see opinions and hypothetical solutions placed in other threads, so as to focus on facts and figures in one place as much as possible.

And I thank you ahead of time for contributing.


Key: Complain about this post

Facts and Figures

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more