A Conversation for A village of 100...

Hmmm.

Post 1

Afgncaap5

Interesting statistics. I want to point out some things:
I'm sure at least one person in this village would be able to tell me something about the missing fish!!! Uncle Sam, could it be that you have stolen the missing fish? I noticed a personalized fish on your home page. Another thing: are you giving me this case under orders from the mayor of london, or are you just mentioning it? Hmmm? Mind you: everyone in h2g2 is suspected until I find out who it is via the interconnectedness of all things. HAve a nice day.

~Afgncaap5, Holistic Private Investigator, no relation to Dirk Gently.


Hmmm.

Post 2

Jimi X

Hi Afgncaap5! As press spokesman for the Mayor, I can say a few things about the fist. For some reason I thought you read my story in the h2g2 Post and took up the case and thus, assumed you were working for me...

But I'll be happy to share expenses with anybody who has an interest in the case. (especially with that flight to Seattle coming up in the near future!)

BTW: Fenny did post a few fish at her page and Uncle Sam's and mine are posted there as well as a few others. I don't think that having fish sould make us suspects. What do you think Sam??

- Jimi X (not a fishnapper!)


Hmmm.

Post 3

Afgncaap5

I read the story, and was impressed. However, this was a long time before I started my agency. Anyway, while you are correct in the fact that just having a fish does not necessarily mean you did it, I think I should look into every lead that I get.smiley - smileysmiley - fish As to whether or not you are a fish thief, I'll be the judge of that at the end of the case.smiley - smiley


Hmmm.

Post 4

Jimi X

Acck!! Not only an investigator but a judge as well??


Hmmm.

Post 5

Jimi X

Of course, by saying 'Acck!' I didn't mean to imply any guilty knowledge!! smiley - smiley

- X


Hmmm.

Post 6

Uncle Sam

Having a fish should direct inquires away from us, I think! Afterall, why would I steal everybody's fish and keep mine displayed? That's some serious warped thinking.

But I guess stealing dozens of fish from a website is pretty warped as well.

Does that mean I did it?

I don't think so, but you never know! smiley - winkeye

- U.S. (not a fishnapper either, I think)


Hmmm.

Post 7

Jimi X

LOL! smiley - smiley


Hmmm.

Post 8

Afgncaap5

Hmmm. A judge as well . . . I might want to look into that.smiley - smiley


UPDATE!

Post 9

Uncle Sam

Check out the cool Far Side cartoon!


UPDATE!

Post 10

Afgncaap5

What Far Side cartoon? Where? BTW, the solution to this case is on http://www.h2g2.com/A259553. You are both free to go about your buisiness.


UPDATE!

Post 11

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

Hey! You forgot something: Not only would 50% be malnourished, but 50% would be overweight as well! One of the ironic tendencies of this world: The malnourished now equal in number the overweight..


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for A village of 100...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more