A Conversation for Kebabs

Nice but...

Post 1

JammyBusturd

As I said I would, I checked out 'Kebabs' and found it extremely funny and entertaining. However, I have a few critiscims. First, the line 'preferably one that will burn its way out of your stomach and thru your internal organs in a matter of minutes' seems slightly sarcastic and patronizing, and clings to one too many cliche's. Formalize it more, and it will be better.
Secondly, a small point, remove the * froms *SIGHS*. I suggest you change it to a simple 'Sigh.'
Oh, and if you find the time, comment on my articles? Erm, my adress is in the forum, on the entry you asked people for comments.


Nice but...

Post 2

Me

I've never had kebabs, but I love hot sauce. I'm doing an entry on hot sauce, if it's not done so don't do it. First of all, I think you spelt thru wrong, and I probably spealt more wrong in here. Secondly, you presume the reader is male. you presumed right, this time, but next time you could get yelled at.


Nice but...

Post 3

Lupa Mirabilis, Serious Inquisitor

Au contraire--it's not patronizing at all. It is possible, you know, to be sarcastic without being unreasonable.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more