A Conversation for Apathy Radius

What makes you think I can be bothered?

Post 1

KimotoCat

If your hypothesis is correct, and who am I to say if, or in deed if not, it is? Then why bother?
After all, the apathy range should (and will) also be applicable to the number of clicks necessary to get from one site to another on the Internet.
In fact, if it takes more than, say, eight clicks, I bet it's beyond a lot of peoples apathy range.
Now I use key-commands a lot, which means that I have to move my hand *from* the keyboard and *to* the mouse and then *back again* in case I need to actually click on something. And I warn you, don't make me do that too often!

Just a thought.

-KimotoCat


What makes you think I can be bothered?

Post 2

Just zis Guy, you know? † Cyclist [A690572] :: At the 51st centile of ursine intelligence

Sorry, this page slipped outside the apathy radius for a while there.

You appear to be considering an extaension of apathology to the Internet - I invite you to expand your hypothesis.


What makes you think I can be bothered?

Post 3

KimotoCat

I may - or may in deed not - get back to you on that somewhere by early 2001.

Unless I can make money on this.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more