A Conversation for Great Advertising Campaigns (Sotto Construzione)

recent good adds

Post 1

Jenny and Fred the cheese

I feel special comendations should be given for recent advertising campaigns by Natwest bank and barclycard, they really have made an effort. Also the best ever advirtisment was the Levi's Kevin the hamster, you know 'Kevin loved his wheel but one day it broke, Kevin grew bored and died.'


recent good adds

Post 2

Ginger The Feisty

Funny you should remember that as it was withdrawn within a week due to the number of complaints! Proof yet again that banning things only serves to make them more famous!


recent good adds

Post 3

Jenny and Fred the cheese

thankyou my point exactly, i don't know whot people had a problem with, it was a perfect advert, didn't make me buy any Livis, but it did make me quote it annoyingly for months afterwoulds. You see the system doesn't work.


recent good adds

Post 4

dasilva

The perfect ad from the audiences point of view (one that is funny/enlightening/moving etc) isn't necessarily the perfect ad from the ad-men/women's point of view (it makes you go out and buy their sponsors product).

At work, our favourite TV ad of the moment is the new Marmite *groan* ad, where the nubile young lass snogs her bf on the sofa after just spreading her tongue with the...erm...stuff (or whatever she does with it - I only caught the end, with the kiss, and the reaction)!

smiley - winkeye


recent good adds

Post 5

Jenny and Fred the cheese

i thought it was innocent ie she bit into the marmite muffin and snogged him not thinking there was a problem but now you mention it it could have been with malicious intent


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more