A Conversation for How to avoid people you don't like

A good start!

Post 1

MisterHeritage

This is a nice article, I like it, it has a lot of potential. There are a couple of tyops in it I'm not going to list them because that's annoying and I might end up on your list.

I like the bit in the first paragraph which says if you have too many people on your list you should stay indoors, that made me giggle. You should include a warning that making a written list may be problematic if one of the people on it finds it and it has "People I Don't Like" written at the top in red and double underlined.

I would say that for someone living at home and old enough to move out; staying out all night is their second best option apart from putting them in a public place and increasing their chances of meeting someone else they don't like, their best option is to get a job - preferably one where they can work alone, like being a gardener, plumber or ideally a light-house keeper.

You may like to include a short list of solitary jobs in the section about work (see above). I also find it is good to have one of those little mirrors at the top of your monitor and to keep the area under your desk clear of clutter - this way if someone you don't like tries to sneak up on you, you will most likely spot them and have an escape route providing your desk is not in a corner.

I also think that public places can be the easiest places to avoid people; there are usually several exits, in a crowded place it is easier to slip away or blend in, in darkness it is easy to hide in the shadows, for woods and parks - anyone with more than five people on their list should wear camouflage.

It would also be valuable to cover what someone should do if they have a group of friends that they hang out with which includes someone they don't like or if they don't like their next-door neighbour. Thaose can be very socially challenging situations I can tell you!

Good luck!


A good start!

Post 2

MisterHeritage

sorry I forgot to add -the reason getting a job is the best option for someone old enough to move out is tyhat they will eventually have enough money to move out, providing they don't spend it all in the pub staying out all night.


It's in Peer Review

Post 3

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

<./>RF1</.> smiley - lighthouseF48874?thread=3658369


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more