A Conversation for Vogon and other Poetry

so your Prospective Vogon Jeltz

Post 1

Zaphod Beeblebrox

AAAHHH VOGON POETRY NOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEEPITAWAAAAAAAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaww its kinda nice innit quite a nice ring!


so your Prospective Vogon Jeltz

Post 2

Deidzoeb

There's another verse! At least on the old Infocom Hitchhiker's Guide text game, there was another verse. I'll try to write it down and post it here later, but it's on douglasadams.com at http://www.douglasadams.com/creations/infocomjava.html. Also, if you're truly a purist, I think there might be some other stuff on the TV show version of this poem, and there's extra bits about dead swans (the number one worst poet in the universe was human!). Unfortunately I haven't heard all the radio show to complain about any discrepancies with that version of the poem.

I'm only bringing this up because you might want to add that second verse of the poem from the text game.


so your Prospective Vogon Jeltz

Post 3

Deek

Thank you guys for the comments. Sorry for being late with a reply but I missed your posts as for some reason they didn't come up on the main page and I had tried to keep the verse tucked away out of sight for fear of the damage it might do and I don't go into that page too often, at least not without protection.smiley - bigeyes
Thanks for the second verse, I'd love to include it in the page too.
BTW, Resistance is Useless!!!
Best Wishes A.M.
I


so your Prospective Vogon Jeltz

Post 4

Deidzoeb

See the other forum "Lost Second Verse."


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more