A Conversation for Mickey's Hitch Hiker's Guide: THE MOVIE!

Will the salmon of doubt promote H2G2 the movie?

Post 1

Researcher 199158

Having just bought (and read) The Salmon Of Doubt, I have only just been made aware that a movie is (or was, maybe I'm out of date) on the drawing board.

Perhaps the success of The Salmon of Doubt will promote the production of the movie.

Do I want to see it? Probably not, I've read the books and seen the tv series (the former was better but the latter was easier to tape).

Will I go and see it if it happens? Probably.

Will I be disappointed? - If it doesn't get made - Yes
If it does get made - Probably

Since Disney is not in the business of entertaining people, but of selling merchandise, then I suppose there's a good chance that something will get made, but I can't see a "meet the meat" scene getting to the Disney version, and can't see Arthur working unless he's English, but only time will tell.


Key: Complain about this post

Will the salmon of doubt promote H2G2 the movie?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more