A Conversation for Personality Theories

Kelvinator Theory

Post 1

Bruce

You have missed this most important possibility - you were hungry & you knew there were some carrots in the fridge.


;^)#


Kelvinator Theory

Post 2

Uncle Skippy

Or the relitivity theory, which means that you were moving faster than the carrot, but not faster than the broccoli, and therefore ate the carrot. This also ties into the fact that your mother in law is a vegitarian.


Kelvinator Theory

Post 3

Jan^

Far too simplistic (and who keeps carrots in the fridge anyway?). You thought you were a rabbit, have a phobia about wearing spectacles, and so ate a carrot to aid your eyesight. Now THAT is a decent theory.


Kelvinator Theory

Post 4

Wretched

Better yet, a rabbit in a past life you have some unconscious memories of your bunny-hood. As a small child you weren't breast-fed, while at the same time your mother used "Loony-Tunes" as a babysitter substitute. You associate, on a pre-cognitive level, with “Bugs” and his carrot-eating tendencies, while you spurn your mother (and therefore the human part of your psyche) for her lack of compassion. Just thank (insert higher being here) that she didn't leave you to watch "Jaws".


Kelvinator Theory

Post 5

Stoneybroke

Of course, the observation of the replies in this forum could just turn out to be the material for somebody's thesis.smiley - winkeye


Kelvinator Theory

Post 6

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

As a lover of baby carrots this forum is way too scary smiley - fish


Kelvinator Theory

Post 7

Mad Obadiah the Sane

Dear Jan*

Sorry, but sometimes the most simplistic answers are the correct ones (but fortunately we can afford to discount them as they are also incredibly boring and don't make very interesting forum entries).

Staying, therefore, on the theme of our fluffy friends, I once thought - having been told that we all create God in our own image and that animals are much nicer than people - that God was a rabbit (a possibility on which Erich von Daniken has probably not even begun to speculate. More fool he...). An extremely wise and venerable rabbit, but a rabbit (or should that be Rabbit) nonetheless.

Does that make eating carrots sacriligous?

Could this be steering the forum in a different direction altogether?

Or am I just totally mad?


Kelvinator Theory

Post 8

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

An interest concept totally mad.

If you are just mad does that mean some part of you is sane. Say your left foot.

Extremely mad probably means you are totally mad and you own a dodgy cat. smiley - fish


Kelvinator Theory

Post 9

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

A true story

Police are picking that a reformed vegetarian could be behind a curious carrot caper in Taihape, New Zealand.

A distressed cleaner telephoned police yesterday to report finding a mountain of carrots in Taihape's public toilets. The carrots filled the cubicles and urinal in the men's block.

"We are not talking about a few bags of carrots. We are talking about a truckload," Inspector Brent Craig of the police communications centre said.

"Police are looking for a vegetarian with a strong dislike of carrots."


Kelvinator Theory

Post 10

Bruce

Sorry I disagree, the problem is that the simplistic theories are discounted - in the financial sense - you just can't charge $300 an hour for them.


;^)#


Kelvinator Theory

Post 11

Baron_Shatturday

You can make a bundle with a 1-900 number, though!

da Baron
Mind where you wipe that booger! smiley - fish


Kelvinator Theory

Post 12

Bruce

Good plan!
Please press 1 to have your problems sorted out.
Please press 2 to have your problems acted out in the fantasy room.


;^)#


Kelvinator Theory

Post 13

Baron_Shatturday

My all-time favorite: "The Psychotic Friends Network!"


da Baron
Mind where you wipe that ?


Kelvinator Theory

Post 14

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Press Number 3 for heavy breathing


Kelvinator Theory

Post 15

Baron_Shatturday


OR....

"Press two to have one of our certified psycho's tell you exactly what they're going to do to you and your family (and your little dog, too!) when you go to sleep tonight!"

da Baron
Mind where you wipe that booger! smiley - fish


Kelvinator Theory

Post 16

Some Guy

Please press 3 to have an asteroid land on your head. Please press * to supersize it.

.

Please press 4 to make the asteroid land on the carrot. Please press * to supersize it.

.

Please press 3 then 6 then 664267463193642 to have a carrot shoved where the sun don't shine. Please press * to supersize it.

.

Please press pound of carrots to your nose. It was worth a try


Kelvinator Theory

Post 17

Some Guy

add on for previous
Please press 4 for answers to questions.$5

Please press 5 for correct answers to questions.$10

Please press 6 for questions to answers.$5

Please press 7 for correct questions to answers.$10

Please press 8 to have someone come over and show you their middle finger.(This is a service we do for free)


Kelvinator Theory

Post 18

nyquil driver

Dear Wretched,

could you possibly stop by my page and explain me.

thanks


Key: Complain about this post