The Underground Campaign for the Internet (Under... eeek... Construction)

16 Conversations

The Internet[The] Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.



Andrew Brown
Computer tennis
The Internet holds much power. And, for some inexplicable reason, there is nobody officially running it! Imagine the power, the knowledge that could come from ruling the internet! Imagine all the Flash games that we could play!

This is where we come in.



We are the undergound movement plotting to take over the Internet, and:



WE NEED YOU!

BIG NEWS!



We have reached 1000 posts in the BASIC RAM. Whoop-de-doo.

Medium News



WHOOO! We made the front page... I don't think this news really requires a link.

The Plan...



Check out the long-term plan Here.

The Councellors Toolkit.



When you join you get...

Browsersafe colours
  • A small portion of the Internet (Once we manage to buy it... yeah.)

  • Your own Deenameetay (spelt 'Dynamite'. Chinese product names are funny.) brand Candle and a Match to go with it! Just be careful, for some strange reason they have a habit of exploding.

  • A Special Browser-Safe coloured smiley - towel with a map of the Internet on it and a copy of the Guerilla E-Warriors Guide to Cyberspace.
  • And a Flashy title!

Our Target



Check out maps of our Target (Granted, they are 3 years old but they still give a good representation) Here at The Opte Project.

Check out what we own of The Target Here.

The Members of the Campaign



Check out the members list Here.


Do you want to sign up? Just fill in here...

Napoleon's famous hat
Just say what you want your title to be here!

Now what do I do now?

Go to the Pub!



Yes, why not check out our local pub, The BASIC RAM. It's all very friendly there (Except when somebody drinks too much), and we serve all sorts of beverages.


Come join us at The BASIC RAM.

See if there are any Missions that we need Completed.



You know that building up in London that they call the Gherkin? Well, three miles underneath that is our Mission HQ. Indeed, it's a very nice place, and you can come and see it here!.

The Training Facilities (Being Built)

Come down to the ISL Battleground



Think you have the skills to fight your way to victory? Well, start preparing for the Information Super Low-way!

The Armoury Database



Silly String getting you down? Armour clashing with your hair? Come and re-program here!







Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A14014630

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry

Categorised In:


Written and Edited by

References

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more