The ISL

14 Conversations

Um... some sort of Quote?
I wanted to be a racing driver but, you know - this'll do.


Eric Bana

Welcome to the ISL!

A hand illuminated by flames.

Fight! Fight! Fight!



Yes, you Cyber E-Warriors need to hone your battleskills, and what better way to do it than put you

together in pointless battles which cause you extreme pain and torture and even dea...



Pointless Battles. Yeah.

The League Table

NameWsDsLsSpecial Powers
RoboTwig110Datascramble v1.5
Aximili200Datascramble v2.0
MegaChedda000None
Steve-Paul 1990000None
'Josh'111Bzz! v0.5
pacmarac100Datascramble v1.0

Winning a fight



Battles are won when either one member admits defeat (The Honourable Way), or by asking the Judge. The Judge is a person who hasn't seen the fight until requested (So you put them in the title of your thread to tell them not to go into there until asked) and decides who wins on the innovativeness of the fighters or who seemed to cause the most damage to the other.

Godmodding



Oh dear oh dear oh dear... Godmodding is when battle and act as if you are an almighty being. Examples:

Player 1: *Skillfully blocks attack with stick of doom. The stick, unfortunately, snaps.*

Player 2: I stab you and you die yay I win.




Fortunately this sort of thing hasn't happened yet. It makes the battle pointless, you see.

Special Powers?



Depending on your number of wins or losses you will recieve a 'Special Power'. These usually have connotations on what you can do in battle. However, using your wins to buy equipment, etc. in the armoury will demote your special power, so be careful.

Datascrambler (v [Number]): This can be used once per battle, it turns any (And indeed, every) weapon or attack in the arena into pure, harmless data. Best used when the evil mega proton torpedo gun of doom is right there. 1.5 is the same, but can be used twice. 2.0 is the same, but can be used thrice and so on.

Bzz!: Using this basically gives you the ability to do what the cybermen can do, zapping people by touching them. It can be used for 10 postcounts (Multiplied by the version number: v1.5 = 15 Posts, etc.)

Spork Virus: SPORKS! MWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

The Battle Grounds



RAM: Beware, for many different programs pass through here at random. You can summon up virtually anything here with the power of a god but remember you can't keep it after the battle ends.



ISL: The Information Super Low-way. Fight on the top of random Data streams flying everywhere. Very Dangerous, but with luck things can fished out of the Data-Stream.



The Monitor: In this battleground the scenery changes crazily (Due to the impatient person at the other end testing out Backgrounds and screensavers).

Just choose your battleground, choose your judge, and get ready to RRRRUUUUMMMMBBBBLLLLLEEEEE!

Improving your fight



Anything you manage to get from the Armoury can be used in Battle.



Back to HQ.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A14179151

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more