A Conversation for FANTASY FOOTBALL - Season Seventeen - "Welcome to Big School"

FF17 - Week Nine

Post 41

GreyDesk

Anything that makes the game harder to mark is a waste of my time, and that pisses me off. So yes, for the time being you've lost two points because you gave the names of non-playing, in fact non existent, players. I'll probably reinstate the points at a later date when I feel that you've learnt your lesson.


FF17 - Week Nine

Post 42

Mu Beta

Well, given that my terminal position in this game is as a folded beermat, in order to prop up the table, I don't particularly see any error in my ways.

I'll just knock you off marks in Phantasy Phootball instead. smiley - whistle

B


FF17 - Week Nine

Post 43

McKay The Disorganised

Flaming Hell - when was B promoted ? I thought he was the beer mat we used to keep the door open in summer, and the window closed in winter ?

smiley - cider


FF17 - Week Nine

Post 44

Number Six

Can I have my two points back for not bothering to change my name to Nimbus Rex this year?

smiley - mod King of the Clouds


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more