A Conversation for The springtime of my death.

Ready for another go?

Post 1

Spynxxx

I read this first a few weeks ago. You see, I was trying to get to know the personalities I would be working hand in hand with in my endeavers.

Oh how tempting was the submit for review button, beckoning me to take matters to hand and bring a thing of beauty into the light.

I see its been once, but have you considered that timing may have had a part to play in it's reception. I can say beyond the shadow of a doubt that it wasn't for lack of true sentiment, for it fairly drips with heartfelt emotion.

Then again, I put a lot of stock into such things. It's what drives each and everyone of us, gives us purpose and a reason for continuing the journey that is life. I see it here, a remembrance of the start, from whence all that is blossomed, the love and tenderness of those memories glowing with such intensity.

And so it is. I've said what I felt needed saying, and will leave it as that. It's yours to do with as you will, but thank you for it all the same.smiley - rose

Spynxxxsmiley - fullmoon


Key: Complain about this post

Ready for another go?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more