A Conversation for Beers A Pint By Pint Guide

H2G2 Beers & Ales

Post 1

UncleBillyOfArreton

Ref: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/A12847584

Hi, I am UncleBillyOfArreton… although I expect you already know that.
Fortunately, I have found that wherever I go on H2G2, the page knows who I am when I arrive.

Now, I have been reading the “Beers A Pint By Pint Guide” page, web address at top.
During my 40 years of beer drinking I have experienced some good beers, lots of average pints and the infrequent abysmal quaff!
I admit I started drinking during school lunchtimes, but I was always a moderate drinker.
My 10+ years of 17th Century English Civil War re-enactment and “Living History” has been the biggest input to my experience. Again, I was always a moderate drinker.
The hangover after my brother’s stag night when I was 17 has been the best moderator! I prefer to drink and taste the gorgeous beers… and keep them and my previous meal inside my stomach! Plus, of course, I prefer to remember the lovely tastes.

I was a little disappointed to see that several excellent beers that I have experienced are not mentioned.
Therefore, how can I add my opinions to the page?
I understand that my words may well have to be scrutinized before published. Who do I send my words to?

Thank you for reading this and thank you for your expectant reply.

UncleBillyOfArreton smiley - cheers



H2G2 Beers & Ales

Post 2

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Hi Uncle billy why don't you leave a message with Bob Stafford, he should help you smiley - cheers


H2G2 Beers & Ales

Post 3

bobstafford

Hi Uncle billy smiley - biggrin this is an open forum set up by me any one can add with full credit given

Use this format
Title first

Badger First Gold - From By Hall and Woodhouse Limited, Blandford Forum, Dorset.

Ale 4.0% by volume at Date 11/06 Uncle Billy

You should try this ale if .............................
Full taste notes....

Recommended for drinking etc.

Sampled from the bottle. Note the bottle is 4.0%.

ale 9.1 out of 10

Dont forget to rate. then post full entry on this page and I will to the listings smiley - cheers


I look forward to adding your taste notes smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more