A Conversation for Alexander James Jude Lynn, 7th - 20th September 1998

Thank-you

Post 1

Bambi - Keeper of Crystals and Royal Heart Royal (The Stag of Balwyniti)


I'm guessing, but it must have been really hard to put Alexander's Diary onto the web, so I thought you should know how difficult I found reading it. It gives a real insight into how you felt and the feeling of despaire you had as you felt him slipping away.

I know he would now be almost four but I appreciate the coming days will still be difficult. For what it's worth, I will be thinking of you and Alexander, all the more so because it's my birthday tomorrow too.

Thank-you for sharing Alexander's little life with us - God bess,

Bambi.


Thank-you

Post 2

Jim Lynn

Thank you for writing. It helps that we can tell people about him. And he shares his birthday not only with you smiley - cake but with his older cousin, so we can at least have a happy occasion on the same day.


Thank-you

Post 3

Bambi - Keeper of Crystals and Royal Heart Royal (The Stag of Balwyniti)

I have been very lucky in that I have never really lost anyone close to me (I still have my two close Grandparents and wasn't very close to the other two), so I have little or no understanding of what losing a child must be like, especially to watch it suffer. So I am very grateful for the insight you/your wife have given me, with luck it will help me to cope when I DO lose someone special to me.

Thanks again,

Bambi smiley - reindeer


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more