A Conversation for Ice Cream in Vienna

Peer Review: A116542 - Ice Cream in Vienna

Post 1

taliena

Entry: Ice Cream in Vienna - A116542
Author: Petruchio - U49620

If a takeaway cone of ice-cream takes your fancy, the best place to buy one in Vienna is indeed by Schwedenplatz near the Danube canal. With special flavours changing weekly you will never be able to eat a regular ice-lolly again.
For a slightly classier and more up-market culinary experience with options for seating, go up the nearby Rotenturmstrasse, in the direction of St Stephens, and enter the ice-cream emporium Zanoni and Zanoni. Their chocolate offering is so tasty it should be illegal and their Heisse Liebe ('Hot Love') with vanilla, cream and lots of raspberries is to die for!


A116542 - Ice Cream in Vienna

Post 2

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

As it stands this Entry doesn't really cut the mustard. However if you feel you know enough about the subject there's no reason why you couldn't start your own Entry.

Some suggestions would be to list which are the best places to get ice cream, a brief history of the ice cream industry in Vienna and what kinds of flavours are available.

Have a peek at the Writing-Guidelines to get an idea of how this 'ere Entry writing malarkey all works and then get cracking!


A116542 - Ice Cream in Vienna

Post 3

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

Yes its very very short.


A116542 - Ice Cream in Vienna

Post 4

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

This is an old entry that's been submitted by a newbie who obviously hasn't yet familiarised themselves with the way things work. It'll no doubt be removed from PR in the next round of PR moves sent in to the Editors by Scouts, since newbies who submit other people's entries rarely take the time to remove the entry.


A116542 - Ice Cream in Vienna

Post 5

Pdmatthew - Probably In a corner somewhere with a guitar

tut tut


A116542 - Ice Cream in Vienna

Post 6

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Shocking state of affairs. Sue them for every penny they've got. Have them hung drawn and quartered! And whipped! And boiled... until... until until they've had enough. And then do it again. And then take all the little bits and *jump* on them.

Tut tut indeed.


A116542 - Ice Cream in Vienna

Post 7

taliena

Fair point well made. I'll have a rethink...


A116542 - Ice Cream in Vienna

Post 8

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

smiley - musicalnoteThe ice cream has gone only you and I.
It is empty to me.
This cone is empty to me.
Oh, Vienna.


Well, somebody had to sooner or later...


A116542 - Ice Cream in Vienna

Post 9

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Has this been added to a moves email yet?


A116542 - Ice Cream in Vienna

Post 10

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

No idea.


A116542 - Ice Cream in Vienna

Post 11

Skankyrich [?]

I'm presuming Mikey is proposing, so I'll second and add it smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post