Little List of Links

2 Conversations

H2G2 welcome page. As you may have seen before, this has lots of hints and tips about hootoo1.


Have a little look here though Hints and Links for New Researchers. It gives some very good advice on what to do and how to do it.


Take the H2g2Tour. But only if you have time.


You could Ask the h2g2 Community. Ask any question you need to know the answer to, and I'm sure there will be someone there who has the answer.


Perhaps become a United Friend here. Together we will unite the world!!!!!


Perhaps you like to read the local magazine? The Post is a weekly magazine sent out on a Thursday. If you think you have a story, or whatever, write something and send it in.


Smileys......well then.....have a little look at the index


Pictures ....try here A692741


Fancy finding which researchers live near you? Look here.

Before I leave you, someone asked me to plug something for them, so here it is The Potato Army


Finally, Douglas Adams would love to have given you at warm welcome at A157349

1HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy, HHGttG or H2G2

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1159210

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more