A Conversation for TALE OF THE CAPE #1

Why the **** is my name on this?

Post 1

Awix

I think the header speaks for itself.


Why the **** is my name on this?

Post 2

[...]

Erm you came up with basic idea in the Kisgart convo and I said you would be acknowledged.


Why the **** is my name on this?

Post 3

Awix

Yeah, but I didn't *write* it. A simple 'thanks to Awix for help and advice' at the end would have sufficed, as it currently stands anyone reading it would think I actually did some of the writing, which I didn't. The words are yours: I shouldn't be credited for this. Please fix it.


Why the **** is my name on this?

Post 4

[...]

that's your subtle way of saying it's crap is it?


Why the **** is my name on this?

Post 5

[...]

By the by... could reply to the Q. in the Kisgart convo please?


Why the **** is my name on this?

Post 6

Awix

Have done so.

It's *not* crap, there's the basis of a good idea in there, it just needs a bit of work. I would have said exactly the same if you'd posted, I don't know, The Great Gatsby of our time with my name on it... I don't want my name on anything I haven't done the words for myself, it's simply not fair to either of us.


Why the **** is my name on this?

Post 7

[...]

You could just no and that you don't want acknowledgement!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more