A Conversation for Researcher Symphony has been banned

Erm...

Post 1

Jimi X

Just playing smiley - devil's advocate here...

But how can you tell that this account has been closed? It looks just like any other account, just without having had any postings made by the user in the past month.

smiley - erm

Sorry if I seem to be missing something.

- Jimi X


Erm...

Post 2

Mistdancer-X-sporadically coherent

http://www.geocities.com/xd_out_of_h2g2/index.html

That's one of the points that've been made, Jimi. The account *doesn't* say that it's been closed. It's all been done behind closed doors.


Erm...

Post 3

Jimi X

Ah, so I'm not crazy for not being able to see it here on the site then... smiley - erm


Erm...

Post 4

a girl called Ben

One thing that is very noticable is that Natalie (I suppose it is she) has handled this very differently from the way that Mark and Peta (eventually) came to handle the bans that they dealt with. There has been a noticable difference in style in other areas too. M & P preferred issues to be raised on site. Natalie seems to prefer them to be handled by emails. There are other differences, too.

The reason for not putting up a notice on the U-Space and not using the Transgressions Procedure may simply be diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks. No conspiracy theory here, just a regime change.

B


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more