A Conversation for Researcher Symphony has been banned

Slight lack of good manners here!

Post 1

Whisky

If you want to quote me, firstly, it improves things if you've the good manners and intelligence to spell my name correctly.
Secondly, you've taken a phrase out of context and attributed to a point of view it was not originally aimed at discussing.

Please remove my statement from this entry.

Whisky


Done

Post 2

David Conway

First, my apologies for the misspelling of your screen name. That was entirely unintentional and has been rectified.

Your words have been replaced with a link. I hope that satisfies.

0


Done

Post 3

Whisky

It'll do, I'm not going to kick up a fuss about the rest because I really can't be bothered...

However, I'm not actually for or against a ban on Symphony, I really don't care enough! What gets my goat is people using extremely spurious logic and assumptions as an arguement, which was what the original post was aimed at.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more