A Conversation for Dragonball Z:- The Anime TV Hit

UK

Post 1

Crescent

In the UK Dragonball Z was composed of a load of saga's (Sayan, Cell, Magic Bu, Kid Bu), but the original as told in this Entry is only just showing as 'Dragonball'. All the Dragonball Z saga's already has the gang together as it were, how they met seems to be Dragonball territory. There is also Dragonball GT, but I have only seen a couple of those, so I ma not quite sure how it fits in - seems to be set after the last Dragonball Z, but as always it is hard to tell.

Maybe a bit on the fights - a good 15 minutes of the protagonists screaming at each other to power up, with many fights lasting three or four episodes smiley - smiley However seems a fairly decent intro smiley - smiley Until later...
BCNU - Crescent


UK

Post 2

[...]

Sorry I hadn't seen this, but there are 6 parts to this piece.

Ironically I need to write a bit more which will take it seven!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more